Import Custom Regulations in Denmark
Used household goods are duty free only if:
- Owner has resided abroad for a minimum of 12 months
- Household goods have been used for a minimum of 6 months
- Shipment has to arrive within one year of customer
- Shipment must clear on arrival
- All new items (less than six months old) require an invoice.
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products are highly taxed and strictly controlled
- Firearms, ammunition (Import License is obtained from Danish Ministry of Justice.)
- Any kind of food i.e dry and canned food containing any product from animals.
- Live plants
- Live, dead and pre - manufactured parts of animals mentioned in the washington convention cities.
- Original foreign registration document, showing ownership for a minimum of six months
- Owner has resided abroad for a minimum of twelve months
- Extremely high registration tax payable on all vehicles (100% to 200%).
Disclaimer: Customs regulations are subject to changes. The information above is a concise summary of customs regulations which is effected on household goods & vehicle shipment to this destination and is being provided as guidance to assist our clients.Because these regulations are subject to change without notice, Fastlane Car Shipping cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other outcomes resulting from non - conformity. Always double check with your local embassy or custom authorities.